Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Day 2 & 3

Took Tia to puppy school last night, she started getting confident with the other puppy's but definately not over the top like some. Kept her away from over the top puppys. Her food drive is very low, you actually have to put the food into the mouth.

Did some tug play with her, she growls while she tugs. Did some push away games. Also got her to sit then tug, then sit then tug. While I was playing tug she saw the cat and was a little bit worried but then went back to playing tug.

This morning I fed my two dogs first, and she just about dived into Moses food bowl and he let her, so I moved her away and gave her her food bowl, she ate much quicker and more food today. I put small amounts of meat into her bowl (all she has been fed is kibble) and she actually seeked out the meat to eat.

Last night she sooked in the car for the first 5 minutes until she worked out that it was easier to lie down. After puppy school she sooked again in the car and then went to sleep.

This morning, I showed her the paddle pool and lured her in and also showed her the creek and got her to follow me across the creek, it is very shallow.

She is going to puppy school again tonight and will see her two brothers again.

Concerns
Low food drive.

No comments: